Taking screenshot is very essential for every Android users. Almost of the Android users need to take screenshot to future resource or as a document. And there are also different ways to take screenshot on Android. The best way to take screenshot is to use screenshot app for Android. But here is the problem which is you need to get your Android rooted to use the best screenshot software on your Android. But rooting is not always appreciating thought rooting of your Android let you enjoy some special features later on it also void the warranty of your Android. So, the best way to use a screenshot app which don’t need to have a rooted Android. And to help you guys who were looking for the best screenshot app for unrooted Android here in this post I’m going to share the best screenshot app for unrooted Android phone and the best screenshot app is called No Root Screenshot It. So. let you introduce you guys with No Root Screenshot It app.
No Root Screenshot It
No Root Screenshot It is paid screenshot app for unrooted Android. Its best screenshot app for unrooted Android. There are lots features available in this app. And its very easy to take screenshots. The app is available for only $4.99.
- Easily take screenshot of your phone screen in any position and places
- Save the screenshot in jpg or png image format
- Share your taken screenshot with your friends
- Crop screenshot in your desired size
- Draw and annotate on your taken screenshot
- Get the screenshot button on status bar
- Get the screenshot button on widget
- Take screenshot simply shaking your Android
- Screenshot time, set time to take delayed screenshot
- Set your custom directory to get the screenshot saved
- Overlay phone info on your taken screenshot
Including all the features and interface of No Root Screenshot It app it compelled me to called it as the best screenshot app for unrooted Android. So, guys I think No Root Screenshot It app worth buying than any other screenshot app for Android. Don’t forget let me know if you are going to grab No Root Screenshot It app for your Android.