ClockworkMod Recovery is available for all the variants/carriers of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Today I’m going to share how to install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T). ClockworkMod is a custom recovery which allows users to maximize the performance of a device by Tweaking and flash custom ROMs. Installing ClockworkMod recovery also let you get some new features and reduce your workload. You can follow this produce to install ClockworkMod recovery even if you haven’t installed any custom recovery before. So, guys let me show the procedure to install ClockworkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note (AT&T).
Note: Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (At&T) must be rooted before installing the procedure to install ClockworkMod Recovery. I already shared to root guide for Samsung Galaxy (AT&T) browse this post How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T).
Make sure if your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) has at least 60% battery life left or fully charged.
- ROM Manager
Install ClockworkMod Recovery
- At first download the ROM manager app for your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T) from above
- After downloading the ROM manager app install the app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
- Once the ROM Manager app get installed launch the app
- When you launch the ROM Manager app you should get an option called Flash ClockworkMod Recovery, you just need to tap that option
- After you tap that option in the ROM Manager app it will ask you to select your device from the list, to select your device tap on your device name
- When you tap on your device name it should begin downloading and installing recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
- Once the downloading and installing process of recovery finished reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T)
- And you are all done!
Excellent! you have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (AT&T).
[ Source: TheUnlockr ]