Its a very familiar occurrence happens every time to most of the Android users. Android is a very popular mobile phone operating system which made the usefulness of Smart Phone meaningful and easy. And after the arrival of Android the percentage of data has also increased. The main reasons which causes data loss includes some mis-operations or mistakes performed by the Android users like pressing on the options delete, format, restoring factory reset accidentally or unknowingly again it causes data for the reasons like getting water or other liquid damaged. technical errors and broken in pieces. So, after the case when the Android users lost data the question which come is there any possibilities to recover the deleted files from Android like Music, Videos, Photos?
Well the answer of the question may be different to different people. Some of the people will say its possible to recover deleted files cause they that there so many companies and specialist who can recover the lost data again some will say its impossible and there is possibilities to recover deleted files from Android.
But the real answer of the question may be Yes or No. The files recovery of the Android depends on the location where the deleted files were located. So whats the answers?
If the deleted files were located on the internal memory of your Android then the answer of the question is No. Again if the deleted files were located on the external memory like SD Card or other mass storage then the answer is Yes and the possibilities to recovery deleted files can be high as long as the the files on the external memory are not damaged or overwritten.
So here comes how to recovery deleted files from Android. In this step going to show you the process to recover lost data with a popular data recovery software by Stellar Data Recovery Software which is also called Android Data Recovery Software and this data recovery software is available for both Windows and Mac.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Android
Here is the simple step by step tutorial to recover deleted files from Android. Just follow and work accordingly to recovery the lost Data.
Method 1 – Recover Deleted Files using Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is the most popular data recovery software for Android. This incredible software makes it possible to recover lost or deleted files from your Android phone’s external SD card and internal memory card or ROM.
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android really works. You’ll surely be able to get your lost or deleted files recovered. Follow the simple steps below and recover deleted files from your Android.
- Download Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. Download Windows version if you are a Windows user. Download Mac version if you are using a Mac.
- After downloading the right version, install the software.
- Run the software and connect your Android device using the USB cable.
- To connect your Android you’ll need to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android phone. To enable USB Debugging mode follow the steps below:
- Android 2.3 or older: Go: “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”.
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”.
- Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Click “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until getting a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
After connecting your Android phone successfully scan for the lost or deleted files including photos, videos, contacts, messages and more. Choose your desired category on the left to preview details.
Mark the found files that can be recovered. Choose and recover the target files with a simple click on “Recover” button located on the top. You can also select the output location where the recovered files will be saved.
For more detailed tutorial check the article How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from Android Phone?
Method 2 – Recover Deleted Files from Android
Preparation: Connect your Android to a PC with the operating system Windows or Mac. Generally you have 2 options: via a USB cable, or use a card reader to load the SD Card mass memory card and insert to your PC or Mac. Note: when you connect and mount the phone via USB. Try doing like this: go to “Settings” -> “Wireless&Wifi” -> “USB Tools” -> Connect USB mass storage to PC and then plugging your Android device into the computer.
- At first download the recovery software from here [ Download for Windows ] [ Download for Mac ]
- After downloading the data recovery software install the software on your PC or Mac
- In the software you will find option to scan in this step Scan your Android with the data recovery software the process takes a few minutes
- When the process get completed it will come with the deleted files
- Preview the deleted files and recover the found files the data recovery software
So, guys lets recovery deleted files from your Android easily with the best data recovery software I shared. Let me know if you have problem while recovering the deleted files with the data recovery software.