Battery is the most essential and important part of any device. So, you should always be careful and aware of battery life of your device. There are numerous ways to save the battery life of your device which could be terminating unwanted apps which run in background, decreasing screen brightness, listening music in a high volume and watching movies for a long time and so on. But the best and easy way to save battery life is to use a battery saver app which let you customize settings to save battery life automatically. So, if you are going to grab a battery saver app for your Android then I’m sure that you would like to get the best battery saver app. But it will become a hard task for you guys to find the best battery saver app cause there are lots of battery saver apps on the apps store. So, in this post I’m going to share the best battery saver app for Android.
Best Battery Saver App for Android
Easy Battery Saver
Easy Battery Saver app should be the best battery saver app for Android. With Easy Battery Saver you can save more than 50% battery. It has so many options to customize and according to your customization easy battery saver app will save the battery life of your Android.
The main features of Easy Battery Saver app are it can monitor the network connectivity of your phone and deals in such way with network connectivity which helps to save battery life. It also let you set the screen saver time out and screen brightness. Another nice feature of the app is you can set sleep time which perform a principal task to save battery life. It has also some saving profiles which are as follow:
- Normal: This is keep your phone work as normal.
- General Power Saving Mode: It has the basic network control, screen control and the sleep schedule to meet your normal battery saving needs.
- Intelligent Power Saving Mode: It has the eight different controls and runs intelligently to save more battery than general saving mode.
- Super Power Saving Mode: It can keep your phone’s standby time as long as possible; you won’t have to worry about whether your phone dies at crucial moment due to running out of battery any more.
- Advanced Customized Mode: It is the best choice for fanciers, you can set all the values as you like, let your phone running in your way.